Problem with Print Services for UNIX

When trying to install Print Services for UNIX it asks for the SP2 CD,
but since I downloaded SP2 I obviously don't have the CD. Is there
anywhere I can download the update from, or will the particular files
have been stored on my PC so all I'd need to do is tell the install
process where to look?

Many thanks,
Seb
--
Sebastian Kinnaird
1 answer Last reply

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:46:14 +0000, Sebastian Kinnaird wrote:

    > When trying to install Print Services for UNIX it asks for the SP2 CD,
    > but since I downloaded SP2 I obviously don't have the CD. Is there
    > anywhere I can download the update from, or will the particular files
    > have been stored on my PC so all I'd need to do is tell the install
    > process where to look?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    > Seb

    Technet download: