FM: "Fletcher's final mistake" cannot find the thief's hid..

I found the TTLG-forums with lots of good hints on recent fan
missions; i did not succeed however to find a thread on that mission
is there one? how can i find it- is there a "search"-function allowing
to look for certain words in all available thread-headers?
Thanks for an answer.

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in message
>I found the TTLG-forums with lots of good hints on recent fan
> missions; i did not succeed however to find a thread on that mission
> is there one? how can i find it- is there a "search"-function allowing
> to look for certain words in all available thread-headers?
> Thanks for an answer.

Can't see or use the search engine if you aren't logged in.

What are the requirements to log in- are there any?

message news:d7hr31p4a2opu6trgqo1hql1jrlicq9lag@4ax.com
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:13:15 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse>
> wrote:
>
> What are the requirements to log in- are there any?

Give them a log on name and a password.
I think about all you need is an Email addy.
Being a member lets you post and search.
Also pester older members with questions
and get advice.
Non members can about only look at posts.