Sign in with
Your question

Problem With GIGABYTE HD 5750

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 23, 2010 3:43:53 PM

I Bought GIGABYTE HD 5750 and I Have Problem Frequencies fixed default frequencies in the sleep mode As the following form

My Computer

AMD Phenom II X3 720BE @ 2.8

MA78GM-US2H

RAM 2GB

HDD 500GB

Windows 7 32Bit

Driver ATI Catalyst 10.3 Preview

ATI GIGABYTE HD 5750

and i try to change driver same problem and change windows same problem

More about : problem gigabyte 5750

March 23, 2010 3:56:51 PM

Ok- Its a little hard to read your post and figure out what your problem actually is- let me see if I got this right. Your GPU is stuck at default frequencies even when the GPU is idle? You mean its not down-clocking to 2d clocks when its Idle?
March 23, 2010 4:05:28 PM

flyinfinni said:
Ok- Its a little hard to read your post and figure out what your problem actually is- let me see if I got this right. Your GPU is stuck at default frequencies even when the GPU is idle? You mean its not down-clocking to 2d clocks when its Idle?

yes

and sorry for my bad English
Related resources
March 23, 2010 4:14:44 PM

No problem:-)
Have you tried uninstalling your drivers, rebooting into safe mode and running driversweeper, and then rebooting and installing the driver again (or trying a different version of the driver like 10.2?)
March 23, 2010 4:20:51 PM

flyinfinni said:
No problem:-)
Have you tried uninstalling your drivers, rebooting into safe mode and running driversweeper, and then rebooting and installing the driver again (or trying a different version of the driver like 10.2?)

i will try but im change my windows and same problem

okay what about temperature in the idle mode 49-50c
March 23, 2010 4:42:29 PM

Oh you reinstalled windows? Ok then, driver stuff probably isn't an issue then. I would probably contact the manufacturer then because Out side of drivers or the GPU BIOS, I don't know of anything else that would cause that. You might see if Gigabyte has an updated bios for your card, and RMA it with them (should still be under warranty I'd imagine)
!