ATI RADEON 4200 DRIVER

ibedaler

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
Ok fellas got a problem. I beieve i am going to have to send mobo back but i'd like some imput. I did i build a little while back and my display driver keeps failing. I was thinking of getting a better graphics card but since the mobo is pretty new and the card is built in; i should probably just send it back for a new one. It is the asus M4A785TD-VEVO BOARD. Any help is appreciated

ibedaler

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008

I will be sitting on the computer doing something and all of a sudden the screen will go black. Then a few seconds later it will come back up and have a message saying. Display driver has stopped responding. I went right to asus and installed the latest software/driver. But the problem is still happening. I'm thinking of a new graphics card to eliminate the onboard one.

ibedaler

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
No i just upgraded. I'm gonna go to newegg now and check out some cards. My new build is using the amd II X4 3.4 gig processor with 4 gig of ddr3 ram. Anything you can recommend as far as a haly-way decent card. Thanks

Starges

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
I think you shoul first uninstall previous drivers using driver sweeper to make sure there is no conflict between old and new drivers. THen update using the latest drivers.

I hear the latest 10.3 drivers will work wit even IGPs.