Working on a Thief 2 FM : "The Rebellion of the Builder"

gort

Distinguished
May 15, 2004

OK. If anybody played my FM, "The Mystic Estate (to rob from...), you'll
notice that there's a second mission in that set. That mission is called
"The Forest of Despair". This mission is in the mission set, "The
Rebellion of the Builder". This set has at least four to five missions.
I hope that this mission set will turn out the way I wanted. So far, so
good. Right now, I'm working on the third mission. This is not an easy
mission to make. You can find some pics at ttlg.com or
forums.eidosgames.com

TRENDING THREADS