arsenboy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010
Hi every Body.
I got a problem with my PC, and I think its about my VGA.
the problem is;
when playing games (PES 2010, EURO 2008, Crysis ), first everything is OK, then suddenly it run smoothly and too slow, after a moment its run quickly, exactly too quickly.and after that, again the problem occurs. first too slow then so fast. the point is that I've bought my VGA about 5 month ago and up to now there was no problem. and something else , sometime I hear some sound like Beep, when I working, but thats not the system, because I've removed the Speaker from my main board.

my System info:
CPU: Intel Pent 4 3.08Ghz
Ram: 2X 1GB DDR2(800)
Main B: Gigabyte
VGA: GIGABYTE NVIDIA Ge-force 9400 GT

someone told me that the problem is about my Rams , and I've checked them, but there was no problem.
would u please help me?!!

gauravtushir

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
Turn off ur antivirus software while ur playing and install gamebooster . here is the link
http://download.cnet.com/Game-Booster/3000-18541_4-10913645.html

try to overclock your cpu. and if your using xp delete all shedule task from control panel , defregment your drive , clean your system registry. i hope there will be a change if you try this .

actually whole point is you cpu is not powerful enough to run games like crysis .

Solution

arsenboy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010

Thx for your suggestion. I'll try it. how can I overclock my CPU?

arsenboy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010

I think your right. because while I'm working with my computer, some time I hear some beep sound, although I've Disconnect my Main board Speaker. and my VGA temp is about 50 C. but how should I know that my CPU fan works well or not(its connected).

gauravtushir

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
which os your using currently. if its windows 7 switch to xp 32 bit. you can overclock your cpu from bios. just keep hitting del key when you system starts. but its not recommended thing you know ..

gauravtushir

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
Even my happiness used to get screwed when i had p3 . tips i gave may help you . if you need tips & tricks more dont mind asking . advice is free in this world.

(just a guess), does your game work slow only when there is enough shooting, chopper attack , or many visual effect at the same time . actually all this will need better cpu power too just good graphics card isnt enough.

arsenboy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010

I did try it. and by using Easy Tune increased my CPU overclock. many thx help.

arsenboy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010
well exactly when I installed the SpeedFan, and find that the problem must be from my CPU (over heating) . and by using Easy tune, I increased my CPU Overclock, It's gonna work better. thx a lot.

arsenboy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010

yes. actually It runs better than before. but I think I need to get a new CPU or maybe my CPU Fan doesn't work well. anyway, thanks.

arsenboy

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010

yep. it's gonna to get burn. but I opened both of the case covers. and put it next to the window. the Core Temp is about 46. I think not too hot!

gauravtushir

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
Here is another tip. right click on my computer >advance>click on settings>visual effect now select adjust for best performance.

and open task manager > click on view > update speed it will be normal select high .

gauravtushir

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010
http://katz.cd/download/3746062/App/MicroXP-0-82/

i know this is piracy but i hope microsoft wont mind much if you had purchased xp from them before.
keep this as multi boot option . this stuff was mainly edited for gaming. i dont think there is anything wrong with your cpu or its fan . its just global warming effect and much use of your cpu. and just turn off firewall & automatic updates when you use this.