Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Are there glow in the dark gpu's?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 24, 2010 7:32:20 AM

Are there any Glow in the dark GPU's? This would be cool actually. I have been trying to look for one online and have not found a single on... I guess you can spray paint the gpu but that would be risky and time consuming...

More about : glow dark gpu

a c 130 U Graphics card
March 24, 2010 8:47:18 AM

You mean painted? Any sort of sticker would melt as the GPU hits over 70c. Any sort of lighting fixture would create unnecessary heat.

Your best bet is to find a cooler for it that has LEDs.

Best solution

a c 140 U Graphics card
March 24, 2010 12:36:49 PM

You mean a graphics card with LED's? or one that is UV reactive if you have a UV light in your case?

You can always find some UV reactive paint and paint the cooler shroud (the plastic part only) but that is as far as I'd go.
Related resources
April 6, 2010 1:18:49 AM

Best answer selected by liquidsnake718.
April 6, 2010 1:20:13 AM

jay2tall said:
You mean a graphics card with LED's? or one that is UV reactive if you have a UV light in your case?

You can always find some UV reactive paint and paint the cooler shroud (the plastic part only) but that is as far as I'd go.

I was referring to a sticker like the plain jane stickers that glow in the dark... also nice LED gpu's are rare and most of the silly ones are just cheap leds on the fan... not like the ASUS ROG motherboard that has a nice RED led testefully placed
!