Users on the Welcome Screen

Hi,
I'm running IIS on my machine with certein requiered users being able to
loggon to IIS (FTP service.) I wonder if there is a way to create those
users without having to see them on the "welcome Screen?"
Thanks
OR

You might want to take a look here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hide+users+on+welcome+screen