Users on the Welcome Screen

Hi,
I'm running IIS on my machine with certein requiered users being able to
loggon to IIS (FTP service.) I wonder if there is a way to create those
users without having to see them on the "welcome Screen?"
Thanks
OR
1 answer Last reply
More about users screen

    You might want to take a look here:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hide+users+on+welcome+screen

    Nepatsfan

    "OR" <OR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'm running IIS on my machine with certein requiered users
    > being able to
    > loggon to IIS (FTP service.) I wonder if there is a way to
    > create those
    > users without having to see them on the "welcome Screen?"
    > Thanks
    > OR

Configuration Microsoft IIS Windows XP