H100i on NZXT Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGuzz

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Hello, i'm new to the forum, so if i've posted this at the wrong part of if, i'm sorry.
I'm pretending to build a new system for me, and i heard that the H100i is a pretty good water cooler, but does it fits in a NZXT Phantom (PHAN-001BK) case? I'd like this case because the motherboard i've chosen is an E-ATX (ASUS Maximus V Extreme), and it looks nice. Again i ask, does the Corsair H100i fits in that case?

[strike]I'm sorry if i wrote something wrong, i don't speak english[/strike]

Solution
The NZXT Phantom can support a triple radiator, so a dual rad like the H100i would be fine.
This pic shows the point, but its not exactly mounted correctly.
_MG_8893.jpg

When you build the machine, you have 120mm fans above the "ceiling" of the case, which then screw down through the case into thee radiator, holding it in place.
The NZXT Phantom can support a triple radiator, so a dual rad like the H100i would be fine.
This pic shows the point, but its not exactly mounted correctly.
_MG_8893.jpg

When you build the machine, you have 120mm fans above the "ceiling" of the case, which then screw down through the case into thee radiator, holding it in place.

Solution

SGuzz

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013

But those fans in the pic are 200mm aren't they?

SGuzz

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013

Okay then, thank you very much.

bitt0man

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
The Phantom can accommodate a 240mm radiator in one of two configurations. You can remove the top 200mm fan (or both if you installed an additional 200mm) and mount the radiator to the top frame of the case. All the required mounting holes are there for the radiator and two 120mm fans. You can also keep the 200mm fan(s) in place, and use the included spacer mounts to drop the radiator below them so its hanging essentially. Thats what you see on the photo above from NZXT's site.

Status
Not open for further replies.