T2 - F10+Alt / Where does it save the ?

Using F10+ALT

Where does it save the screen shot and what is the name ?

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

On 29 Mar 2005 17:33:03 -0800, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:

>Using F10+ALT
>
>Where does it save the screen shot and what is the name ?

Should just be in the root Thief folder with a .pcx extension I believe.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:46:40 -0600, Michael Cecil
<macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 29 Mar 2005 17:33:03 -0800, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:
>

>>Using F10+ALT
>>
>>Where does it save the screen shot and what is the name ?
>
>Should just be in the root Thief folder with a .pcx extension I believe.

eg dump001.pcx, dump002.pcx etc.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:14:35 +0100 Spud said :

>On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:46:40 -0600, Michael Cecil
><macecil@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On 29 Mar 2005 17:33:03 -0800, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Using F10+ALT
>>>
>>>Where does it save the screen shot and what is the name ?
>>
>>Should just be in the root Thief folder with a .pcx extension I believe.
>
>eg dump001.pcx, dump002.pcx etc.

I had to reassign the key for it to work.

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

TRENDING THREADS