Closed

Corrupt windows backup file .bkf

I made a backup of MyDocuments today and stored it on a remote share so I
could install a clean OS. After setting up WindowsXP pro and copying the
..bkf file back to my computer it wouldn't restore. I double clicked the
file and windows backup opens but in the left pane it doesn't allow me to
check it so I can restore. Is it corrupt? How could I browse a .bkf to
pull important data out of it?
3 answers Last reply
More about corrupt windows backup file
  1. Hi,

    You may use BKF file recovery tools to repair your BKF file. Below is a list of them:

    http://www.datanumen.com/abr/compare.htm

    Most of them provide a free demo so you can try first.

    Alan
  2. Hi to all...

    You also use the best BKF Recovery tool for corrupt and damage BKF file and Recover (Repair) your corrupt BKF files.

    Free Demo version are available for this sites. you download free version and show your corrupt BKF file.

    http://www.bkfrecovery.net/

    Adam
  3. I am closing the thread, the OP hasnt been active since 2005 and only spammers post here.
    If anyone has issue with this, they can PM me.

Configuration Backup Microsoft Windows XP