Best Gpu Cooler to Overclock GTX 560 TI

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
I am just trying to replace the Twin Frozr II coolers that have lasted me all these years that just craped out on me. Luckily i had a old gtx 460 cyclone sitting around. I am looking for the best overclocking cooler for 560 TI. I have a MSI X58 GD45 motherboard w/ 24 Gb ddr3 ram and i7 960 cpu that is being cooled by a Cooler Master Hyper 212+. I am trying to get my system to run w/o bottlenecking for the release of the new SimCity reboot. I was running my video cards in sli @1.1v,950,1901,2100 and would like to continue to do so or even push them even more with the new gpu cooler,also no coolers over 2 pci slots big.

Thank You
:)

Solution
I'm looking for a good cooling solution for my 560ti SLI setup too. They are different branded cards - one is Nvidia ref and the other is Gigabyte. As soon as I overclock them with MSI Afterburner, they jump up to 82c in-game which, while still in operating range, is "uncomfortable hot" for me. These cards are already 9 inches long and I have little room for more than that in my case so I'm curious to see if there are any suggestions out there that don't extend the length any further. I'd be willing to try some of those Cyclone IIs that come with the MSI ones but it doesn't seem they are available as separate accessories for purchase anywhere. I have read that the Arctic Accelero Xtreme Plus IIs are exceptional but they are HUGE.

fzavit

Honorable
Mar 12, 2013
I'm looking for a good cooling solution for my 560ti SLI setup too. They are different branded cards - one is Nvidia ref and the other is Gigabyte. As soon as I overclock them with MSI Afterburner, they jump up to 82c in-game which, while still in operating range, is "uncomfortable hot" for me. These cards are already 9 inches long and I have little room for more than that in my case so I'm curious to see if there are any suggestions out there that don't extend the length any further. I'd be willing to try some of those Cyclone IIs that come with the MSI ones but it doesn't seem they are available as separate accessories for purchase anywhere. I have read that the Arctic Accelero Xtreme Plus IIs are exceptional but they are HUGE.

Solution

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
I am in the same boat,i am looking for the best solution but do not want a cooler that is going to take 3 pci slots to do so but in searching for this solution almost everything that i have found to be recomended for my need takes up 3 slots. Still looking though