Photo Printing Co. that also frames and ships??

Status
Not open for further replies.

I need a good printer in the US who will take a high-quality image (from
Qprint), print them up to 13x19", and also matt/shrinkwrap or frame the
resulting prints and ship them to my customers.

Of course this was precipitated by my realizing there's 20 days until
the Holiday and all my kids and Grandchildren are in the US, and I'm in
Africa...
--
Regards, Terry King ...On the Mediterranean in Carthage
terry@terryking.us

Most will do it. I use www.dotphoto.com and I have used www.ophoto.com

"Terry King" <terry@terryking.us> wrote in message
> I need a good printer in the US who will take a high-quality image (from
> Qprint), print them up to 13x19", and also matt/shrinkwrap or frame the
> resulting prints and ship them to my customers.
>
> Of course this was precipitated by my realizing there's 20 days until
> the Holiday and all my kids and Grandchildren are in the US, and I'm in
> Africa...
> --
> Regards, Terry King ...On the Mediterranean in Carthage
> terry@terryking.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS