FM: Fate of the Art

Whereabouts is the key to the "tower of creation"?

nightwalker

"Paul Harris" <paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Whereabouts is the key to the "tower of creation"?

I believe that's the "T key" and it's on top of a bookcase in a small secret
room off of the master bedroom. Slash the wall banner to find the entrance.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

> I believe that's the "T key" and it's on top of a bookcase in a small
secret
> room off of the master bedroom. Slash the wall banner to find the
entrance.

Thanks!

I did actually find that room before but I obviously didn't look hard
enough...