Corsair Simms with 1066MHz for new MoBo; can I get a list?

I have two sets of Corsair simms at 1066MHz - 4Gigs to put into a new MoBo and need a list of MoBos to select one; preffably Asus or Gigabyte, can anyone help me?
5 answers Last reply
More about corsair simms 1066mhz mobo list
  1. DDR2 or DDR3?
  2. mosox said:
    DDR2 or DDR3?

I did not put DDR2 or DDR3 purposefully, so as to obtain more information on MoBos of either type of DDR, thank you for your interest in my question. Twinkblue
  3. mosox said:
    DDR2 or DDR3?

I have two kits of ( 2x1GB DDR2=4GBs) Corsair Dominator simms (CM2X1024-8500C5D); please let me know if you have a list of Motherboards using AM2+ socket. Works OK with GA-MA790X-DS4, but I need more options in Asus and Gibabyte. Thank you for your time in this matter Mosox. Twinkblue
  4. Hard to tell if a RAM will work on a specific mobo, Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3, Asus M4A77D, ASUS M4A785-M, GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H, last two mATX but the best is the one you specified if you can find it. You can go to the Asus and Gigabyte websites and make a list.
  5. twinkblue said:
    I have two sets of Corsair simms at 1066MHz - 4Gigs to put into a new MoBo and need a list of MoBos to select one; preffably Asus or Gigabyte, can anyone help me?
Ask a new question

Read More

Corsair Asus Gigabyte Memory