adam873873

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Im not sure if this is the right forum topic to be posting in but ...

Does newegg ship to canada? if not why do they have a newegg.ca ....

my father is ordering my new pc for me and Ive decided to build it myself but we live in canada ... we do have the option to ship it to an office in the us and can just pick it up there as we live close to the border but the us version of the site has free shipping as where the canadian site does not ... do you think I should order from the US or Canadian site? \

Thanks

adam873873

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010

Yes I am aware of the newegg.ca website thats what I was inquiring. Do they ship to canada? because on there american and canadian site it says they both dont ship internationally so im wondering if this is including canada :??: Might be an oblivious question but im guessing they are ... but thank you for the other links I will for sure check them out :)

tecmo34

Administrator

I have my parts from Newegg all ship to my work versus home, so you can ship it to the office in the US without issues. This will save you some money and shouldn't be an issue!

adam873873

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010

ahh thank you, do you live in Canada? Ive decided to order from .com as it is cheaper and has more free shipping available on the parts ive selected... as well as the .com has a broader choice of options for components.. Would there be duty crossing the border with it?

adam873873

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010

Thank you, Ive decided to use the .com option as it is free shipping :)