@Alvin... were you a sleep at this time?? Intel MOBO, Cooler Master PSU, 8GB of RAM to start?
1) I recommend going with ASUS, GIGABYTE or EVGA for you MOBO. Intel boards don't provide the best of features for overclocking. Stick with the big three or get an ASRock X58 Extreme (or Extreme 3), if on a tight budget
2) X58 MOBO's use triple channel memory, which come in 3GB, 6GB or 12GB sets. I would go with 6GB of RAM with at least a Cas8 but recommend Cas7.
3) Don't get Cooler Master PSU's!! They aren't most reliable on the market. I would recommend getting a Corsair, SeaSonic or Antec for your PSU. If you have any plans to run Crossfire, you need a minimum of a 750w PSU (650W just won't do it).
4) Get the i7 930 instead... It has replaced the i7 920
5) As I stated in you other post, I would go with the Cooler Master HAF 922 or CM690 II Advanced over the Nvidia Edition of the RC-690.
6) Make sure your 1TB is either the Samsung Spinpoint F3 or Seagate 7200.12, as they are the faster 1TB drives (based off of two 500GB platters).