Laptop with touchscreen

I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you know
any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM ?

Regards,
DJKapi
4 answers Last reply
More about laptop touchscreen

    DJkapi wrote:

    > I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you
    > know any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens,
    > IBM ?

    Well, most manufacturers don't produce notebooks with touchscreen. If You
    want a Toshiba or FSC with touchscreen, then You want an tablet PC.

    Current "real" laptops with touchscreen are the Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 or
    the HP nr3600. These are ruggedized laptops with high price tag...

    Benjamin

    On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:30:41 -0400, DJkapi wrote
    (in article <cii2d2$61m$1@news.onet.pl>):

    > Subject: Laptop with touchscreen
    > From: "DJkapi" <paker_wawa@poczta.onet.pl>
    > Date: Yesterday 3:30 PM
    > Newsgroups: comp.sys.laptops
    >
    > I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you know
    > any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > DJKapi

    You might want to look at some of the tablet variants ... I think they
    sometimes call them "convertibles".

    DJkapi <paker_wawa@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
    > I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you know
    > any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM ?

    Fujitsu LifeBook P1000 and B3000 models have touch screens, but they're
    very small.

    Hey. I've been checking out convertibles myself, found their price quite
    astonoshing until I got to Averatec, it's not a very known brand, but I've
    already gone through two laptops with them with no problems. You may want to
    check out their convertible, affordable and good.

    http://www.averatec.com/notebooks/C3500.htm

    Take care,

    Diego
    Miami FL

    "DJkapi" <paker_wawa@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
    >I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you know
    > any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM ?
    >
    > Regards,
    > DJKapi

Laptops Touchscreen Fujitsu Siemens