Laptop with touchscreen

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
September 19, 2004 1:30:41 AM

I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you know
any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM ?

Regards,
DJKapi

More about : laptop touchscreen

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 19, 2004 2:51:55 AM

DJkapi wrote:

> I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you
> know any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens,
> IBM ?

Well, most manufacturers don't produce notebooks with touchscreen. If You
want a Toshiba or FSC with touchscreen, then You want an tablet PC.

Current "real" laptops with touchscreen are the Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 or
the HP nr3600. These are ruggedized laptops with high price tag...

Benjamin
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 19, 2004 3:31:29 PM

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:30:41 -0400, DJkapi wrote
(in article <cii2d2$61m$1@news.onet.pl>):

> Subject: Laptop with touchscreen
> From: "DJkapi" <paker_wawa@poczta.onet.pl>
> Date: Yesterday 3:30 PM
> Newsgroups: comp.sys.laptops
>
> I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you know
> any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM ?
>
> Regards,
> DJKapi

You might want to look at some of the tablet variants ... I think they
sometimes call them "convertibles".
a b D Laptop
September 19, 2004 7:17:52 PM

DJkapi <paker_wawa@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:
> I am looking for laptop with touchscreen and I cant find any. Do you know
> any laptopo with touchscreen made by Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, IBM ?

Fujitsu LifeBook P1000 and B3000 models have touch screens, but they're
very small.

a b D Laptop
September 20, 2004 9:13:19 PM

Hey. I've been checking out convertibles myself, found their price quite
astonoshing until I got to Averatec, it's not a very known brand, but I've
already gone through two laptops with them with no problems. You may want to
check out their convertible, affordable and good.

http://www.averatec.com/notebooks/C3500.htm

Take care,

Diego
Miami FL