Closed

Official Nvidia 480GTX/470 GTX reviews and discussion

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 26, 2010 12:05:14 AM

If an OP could sticky this when they get the chance:D 
Score
March 26, 2010 12:10:29 AM

Huh,

Let it be known that Bob predicts a 260$ 5850 in the next month.

And I think the GTX 470 will beat the 5850 by a larger margin than the 480 beating the 5870.
Score
Related resources
March 26, 2010 12:12:30 AM

I really hope these reviews use ATI's latest drivers for comparisons. We all know how early some of these are written.

That being said, regardless of how the cards measure up, I'm just glad its almost here to hopefully drive prices down to msrp on the ATI cards at the very least.
Score
March 26, 2010 12:21:45 AM

Dont think they willl for the most part, because most reviews are prob already done, and are just waiting release. I might be wrong though. THey might use 10.3 Betas though who knows.
Score
a b U Graphics card
March 26, 2010 12:57:52 AM

What makes this the 'official' thread btw? You think giving away a 5870 lets you choose threads that the forum moderators usually create?

I think I'll wait on Randoms or Maziar's 'official' thread instead.
Score
March 26, 2010 1:07:05 AM

get that amd video card out of your tail pipe and please lease your pms with it.
Score
a b U Graphics card
March 26, 2010 1:10:59 AM

Playing the sexism card, the first sign of a kid losing to a smarter woman. :sarcastic: 

You should have kept your big mouth shut liquid, but once again you didn't. See up till now I wasn't bothered, but now I'm deliberately making your forum life harder. If you had any experience of women before, you'd realise what you don't do. :D 
Score
March 26, 2010 1:14:38 AM

How is that a sexist remark? how many ppl have used Pms when talking to guys just like talking to girls? Do you know what a Tail pipe is?

Jennyh I'm gonna kick your @ss, does that mean I'm litterally going to come over then and make sure I kick u square in the @ss?

Please your too easily offended. Just like I'm easily annoyed.

Oh and not that this should matter I am engaged, so frankly my women experiences were very well rounded.
Score
a b U Graphics card
March 26, 2010 1:26:09 AM

L1qu1d said:
Oh and not that this should matter I am engaged, so frankly my women experiences were very well rounded.

So she's fat? No wonder you try to make up for it by buying favours elsewhere.
Score
March 26, 2010 1:35:36 AM

ugh, *leaves thread*
Score
March 26, 2010 1:39:09 AM

So in that 1 sentence you've proven to be:

A) shallow, and if she were fat? Whats ur problem? Are your Barbie prettier than the rest?:D 

B) poor interpreter, yes I would love to make my life up by giving away 450$ cards, man oh man how that makes me feel better about my life!

C) If A and B are true, then I'm sorry but AMD is already married to the public you'll have to find some1 else to love and hold you so;)

Score
March 26, 2010 1:39:18 AM

awsome thread guys. very informative.
Score
a b U Graphics card
March 26, 2010 1:59:59 AM

L1qu1d said:
So in that 1 sentence you've proven to be:

A) shallow, and if she were fat? Whats ur problem? Are your Barbie prettier than the rest?:D 

B) poor interpreter, yes I would love to make my life up by giving away 450$ cards, man oh man how that makes me feel better about my life!

C) If A and B are true, then I'm sorry but AMD is already married to the public you'll have to find some1 else to love and hold you so;)

P.S

I dont think i did that bad:

Seriously, I dont think posting pics of yourself and your girlfriend on this forum is a great idea. Show a bit of sense for once in your life liquid. For the record, I was just proving how petty I can be, just like you before me.
Score
March 26, 2010 2:07:28 AM

See what happens when u do none low blow comments? Ppl listen.

I took the pic off:) 

P.S

You weren't proving dont lie to yourself;) You were speaking out of rage admit that much:) 

Score
March 26, 2010 2:34:37 AM

Actually it was more like:

*comes in thread*

*sees jenny whining about something*

*is slightly annoyed*

*leaves thread*
Score
a b U Graphics card
March 26, 2010 2:49:09 AM

OK you two that's enough of that!
Score