razr external display question

Last response: in Network Providers
March 23, 2005 11:02:41 AM

Hello,

I just joined cingular and bought the razr phone. The external display
seems to go really dark which makes it so i can't even read the clock
that is on there. Does anyone know of any way to make the external
display readable without having to hit a button so the color shows up?

thanks,
Scott
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 12:04:44 AM

I have the same problem. I don't think there's solution.

!