razr external display question

Hello,

I just joined cingular and bought the razr phone. The external display
seems to go really dark which makes it so i can't even read the clock
that is on there. Does anyone know of any way to make the external
display readable without having to hit a button so the color shows up?

thanks,
Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about razr external display question

    I have the same problem. I don't think there's solution.

    <scott.siegler@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I just joined cingular and bought the razr phone. The external display
    > seems to go really dark which makes it so i can't even read the clock
    > that is on there. Does anyone know of any way to make the external
    > display readable without having to hit a button so the color shows up?
    >
    > thanks,
    > Scott

Cingular Internet Service Providers Displays