Attn : Mos - Picture

I finally got a good copy of the picture

that you uploaded to the newsgroup.

At first. boy was that dark....

Check the one just posted with the brigtness levels
raised.

At first I was saying. Hey wait a sec how did someone
get up there ?

HA !

Which mission level was that from ?

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
>I finally got a good copy of the picture
>
> that you uploaded to the newsgroup.
>
> At first. boy was that dark....
>
> Check the one just posted with the brigtness levels
> raised.
>
> At first I was saying. Hey wait a sec how did someone
> get up there ?
>
> HA !
>
> Which mission level was that from ?

This is going to expose me...wait, that didn't
sound right. And this is going to be a shameless plug.
The base of the FMs I'm working on is "Ambush".
I wanted to do something more in the town than
run home, grab a key and run out of town. Also,
just about every mission--FM and regular game--
has you in some exotic location. Why can't a
person raise Hell in the area where they live ?
I'm working on a series, but the problem is, only
have an hour or two a day to work on it, hence it
looks like June will be here before I get it done.
(Hopefully).
Had to cut a few sections of the area out and I
hollowed out some buildings and made them places
you could go into to aquire things.
In the picture you saw, you're on the balcony of the
Tavern / Inn, facing south into the market area.
(fountain is to the right, just out of the picture.
Dave's Fletchery (crossed arrows as his sign) --where
you steal arrows-- is to Geneve's left. The door closest
to the lamp post on the right is Marot's Bakery. Oh,
and the door on the far right is Geneve's Grocery (living
quarters attached). There is no "store" at the beginning
of the game where you buy things. But there are places
in the game where you steal things, and a lot of avenues
of escape.....

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:14:44 -0600 Mos said :

>in the game where you steal things, and a lot of avenues
>of escape.....

(Smile)

Is there a "Mos" character walking around in case I have trouble
getting through the mission so that I can bonk the character?

Geneve

--

On 15 Apr 2005 11:53:14 -0700, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:

>Is there a "Mos" character walking around in case I have trouble
>getting through the mission so that I can bonk the character?

Benny's cousin perhaps? ;)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:14:44 -0600 Mos said :
>>
>>in the game where you steal things, and a lot of avenues
>>of escape.....
>>

> (Smile)
>

> Is there a "Mos" character walking around in case I have
> trouble getting through the mission so that I can bonk
> the character?

I'll have to put him in just for you.

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On 15 Apr 2005 11:53:14 -0700, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:
>
>>Is there a "Mos" character walking around in case I have
>>trouble getting through the mission so that I can bonk
>>the character?
>
> Benny's cousin perhaps? ;)

Damn. I forgot to put Benny's Brewery in.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:27:33 -0600 Mos said :

>"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
>> (Smile)
>>

>> Is there a "Mos" character walking around in case I have
>> trouble getting through the mission so that I can bonk
>> the character?
>
>I'll have to put him in just for you.
>

>> Geneve

Put the character in there for me huh.

These latest messages sure crack me up.

--

> On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:27:33 -0600 Mos said :
>>
>>"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
>>> (Smile)
>>>

>>> Is there a "Mos" character walking around in case I have
>>> trouble getting through the mission so that I can bonk
>>> the character?
>>
>>I'll have to put him in just for you.
>>

>>> Geneve
>

> Put the character in there for me huh.
>
> These latest messages sure crack me up.

Guess my innocent comments even have a dirty mind.