Closed Solved

New ddr3 4gb of memory

I currently have a Gigabyte P55A-UD4P with Mushkin Enchanced Blackline 4gb ddr3 1600 running with the specified 1.9v that's right 1.9v I know that is unhealthy so I am looking for a good replacement set and with RAM being dirt cheap right now I decided now is a good time to upgrade. At newegg with the 15% off code

So here is my dilemma I want this G Skill set yet it is not on the QVL how much of a problem is this?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231303&cm_re=ddr3_1600_cas_7_4gb-_-20-231-303-_-Product

It claims to be designed for the 1156 socket, and has the specs I want can I get it?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about ddr3 memory
  1. Best answer
    I've had no problems with gskill ripjaws 1600 ddr3; mine runs at 1.5 volts. I run them in an msi h55 board.
  2. Nice to know, how is your cpu overclock?
  3. I run it at 160 fsb for the ram to run at 1600. But my board doesn't have any voltage adjustments. I have this ram mixed with old 1066 crucial, and they both run at 1600.
  4. Just Bought will leave this thread unsolved until installation is completed
  5. Dang Eggsaver shipping it is taking like a week to get from california to nevada seriously
  6. Installed last night and so far no problems haven't run memtest86+ or prime95 blend tests yet will see how it goes thanks for the help o1die
  7. Best answer selected by joelmartinez.
  8. This topic has been closed by Maziar
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory DDR3 Product