Can't see "JPEG" in desktop image choice

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

in 'Display Properties' when I choose the 'Desktop' tab, and scroll through
the images I can only see the Bitmap files in the little window, no Jpeg
files show, just the background color. (But if I click apply, it does show
on the desktop)

Unable to preview JPG GIF and HTM files in Display Properties dialog:
http://www.winxptutor.com/noimgpreview.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"Richard" <rwrede2@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:RUJAd.6081$KO5.2031@fe03.lga...
in 'Display Properties' when I choose the 'Desktop' tab, and scroll through
the images I can only see the Bitmap files in the little window, no Jpeg
files show, just the background color. (But if I click apply, it does show
on the desktop)

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Thanks that worked and that is a good website too!

Unable to preview JPG GIF and HTM files in Display Properties dialog:
http://www.winxptutor.com/noimgpreview.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Richard" <rwrede2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
in 'Display Properties' when I choose the 'Desktop' tab, and scroll through
the images I can only see the Bitmap files in the little window, no Jpeg
files show, just the background color. (But if I click apply, it does show
on the desktop)

You're welcome Richard.

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP