Taskbar Icons

OK -
System - Windows XP Pro with SP2

PROBLEM:
In the task bar (right had section where the clock is), I seeem to get blank
areas between the icons. When I right click these blank "icons", there IS
the program access that I want!

Not sure that is totally clear, but the issue is basically, I have
"invisible" icons on the taskbar.

Anyone know of a fix for this? Is it a known issue?

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards and thanks in advance.

Hi,

Is this happening for a particular application's icon or all?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User