Newegg 480 Availability

G

I've been trying to get a 480 all day. I ordered 3 off of amazon, but who knows when they will get them (probably a couple weeks -- I'll probably end up cancelling). Anyone have any luck finding a site that will ship them immediately instead of this "preorder" bullcrap? I was hoping newegg would have something but NOPE!

gwolfman

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2007
Amazon has them for pre-order $499:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003DTKU82/ref=oss_product
Zotac GeForce GTX 480 1536MB 384-bit GDDR5 Pci Express Graphics Card ZT-40101-10P
Other products by Zotac
More about this product

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price: $499.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Technical Details
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 GPU, 1536MB GDDR5, 384-bit memory bus, Core Clock: 700 MHz, Shader Clock: 1401 MHz, Memory Clock: 3696 MHz, PCI Express 2.0 x16 (compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 11 support, OpenGL 3.2, Windows XP/Vista/7
NVIDIA PhysX Technology, NVIDIA CUDA Technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute 5.0 and OpenCL Support, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready, NVIDIA SLI ready, Nvidia PureVideo HD Technology
Two dual-link DVI connectors, Dual-link HDCP-Capable, One mini-HDMI 1.3a connector
ED 480p, HD 720p, HD 1080i, Full HD 1080p

G

I wasn't talking about the launch. If you actually followed the link and "read it" you would see that OvrClkr blatantly contradicted himself.

thedreadfather

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
I wasn't talking about the launch. If you actually followed the link and "read it" you would see that OvrClkr blatantly contradicted himself.
Are you an impulsive moron, or do you do it just for fun?
If you actually followed the link and "read it" you would see that michael_NVIDIA blatantly made a fool of himself.

Newsflash buddy: that was about reviews, not physical hardware.

G

nah f uck you dude, just keep being a karma whore, bring up a 3 hour old thread to get that +1 post goin