Ghost House

How on earth do you get out of the room you start in? It doesn't seem to
matter whether I choose 'Ghost House' or 'Haunted Hospital' but that door
will not open!

Now playing 'The Time That Has Passed' instead...

JJ

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:56:12 GMT, "JJ \(UK\)" <nah@way.com> wrote:

>How on earth do you get out of the room you start in? It doesn't seem to
>matter whether I choose 'Ghost House' or 'Haunted Hospital' but that door
>will not open!
>
>Now playing 'The Time That Has Passed' instead...
>
>JJ

I forget which is which, but on one you smash a window and enter that way,
and for the other look for a door to the right of the starting point (it's
not on the house but leads to the basement.)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

nightwalker

"JJ (UK)" <nah@way.com> wrote in message
> How on earth do you get out of the room you start in? It doesn't seem to
> matter whether I choose 'Ghost House' or 'Haunted Hospital' but that door
> will not open!
>
> Now playing 'The Time That Has Passed' instead...
>
> JJ

You have to have the proper scripts installed to get this to work, which
include the latest ones from Telliamid as well as Gaylesaver's. You can get
the scripts here: http://thiefmissions.com/scripts/ If the mission is
working properly, once you're in the first room, you should be able to
select the sign for the mission you want to play and you will teleport into
the mission.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.