A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard CD

Guillaume

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
I have lost my ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard CD. I cannot get onto the internet with my desktop computer, only with my laptop.
Can anyone tell me how I can get a replacement, or let me have a copy please.
Thank you for your help.

guillaume

Go to the Asus web site and contact support?

What do you need from the CD? I use Asus a lot, and I can download drivers (more current than the CD) and manuals from their site with no problems.

Ye Gods! First of all, that's an old board. Second, while the main Asus site is fine, looking for that board gets me to a section that is down. Sigh. Email their tech support.

Start here: downloads for that mobo - http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?modelname=A7N8X%20Deluxe&SLanguage=en-us

Guillaume

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009

Thanks again for your help. Yes it is an old board, but at 79 I'm an old-timer!

mikeyb_in_sd

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2006
I have the exact same motherboard, and it is the most reliable hard core machine in the world. The CD that I got with it is an
ASUS Nvidia nForce2 series rev 44.04 It is for the motherboard. I can mail you a copy if you want, Sir

regards

Guillaume

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
mikeyb_in_s,

This is the best reply that I've had!

I would be very grateful if you could mail me a copy.

My address is:-
Gwill Jones
Wayside Cottage
Leapgate Lane
Stourport
DY13 9JH
UK

In return, I could mail you a copy of InterVideo WinCinema.
That was the only disk that came with my motherboard from EBay.

mikeyb_in_sd

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2006
Received.. i will mail the cd's tomorrow or tuesday when I get off work. Note carefully I am 'accross the pond" in southern Caifornia so it will take a few days.

Cheers!!!

Joelsjet

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011

Hey mate

Just want to tell you that you've got your address on the web.
I don't know if you have moved or if you are even still on this website but i thought i better just remind you.
Oh good going 79 and into the computers good on ya.
When you hit 80 i hope you make a thread called "80 Year old computer literate guys" :lol:

PS my moto "knowledge and experience equal wisdom"

Being under 20 you way out do me. :sol:

Joel