I have a Micron Transport 3000 Laptop that has a primary drive and a swappable
expansion bay drive of identical size. I'd like to enable mirroring so that
I have a
redundant copy at all times. I've made disk 0 dynamic and disk 1 is dynamic
but
not defined. When I select Disk 1 "Add Volume" I go through the motions and I
only get, "Simple", "Striped" and one other option even though in *that* same
dialog it tells me I should get 5 options one of them being mirrored. Any
idea how
I can set mirrored even though it's not visible at all anywhere in the options
dialog?

Thanks,

Rex Winn

It is not supported on desktop Operating Systems

To quote the Windows XP help file.
"You can create mirrored volumes only on computers running Windows 2000
Server,
Windows 2000 Advanced Server, or Windows 2000 Datacenter Server"

I assume this was written before Server 2003 was launched.

Regards
Mark Dormer