Remove the write protection and then format it.
Here are the ways fro you to remove it:
1. Turn on your computer and plug in this drive after your operating system has loaded.
2. Open "My Computer" and search the list of drives until you find your drive letter.
3. Right-click on the name and click "Properties." Go through the tabs until you see the option to remove write protection.
If this does not work, go to the next step:
1. Visit the company website for your drive. Go to the help or support section and search for "write protection."
2. Search the Internet for software that will remove write protection. Download the program and install it on your computer.
3. Open the software program. Follow the instructions to remove write protection from your USB drive.