Need help with switching the default drives from an ssd

czclaxton

Honorable
May 28, 2012
right now my ssd is my default drive and the only use I have for it is to run windows faster or something so windows 7 was going to be installed in there. (im only a little above average with tech stuff so excuse any dumb talk). Right now its my default drive and I want to switch it with my 1tb hard drive while keeping the windows 7 files on it and not ruining the whole purpose of the files being on there to run it faster.

czclaxton

Honorable
May 28, 2012
Does the first one work for my problem even though its for folder and not disk drives?, the second one i cant access, and the third one isnt that just for optimizing performance?

czclaxton

Honorable
May 28, 2012
Right now everything I download goes to the SSD, I want to make it go to my hard drive instead, and just have the SSD for Windows 7? So how do I change the default disk drive to my hard drive?

czclaxton

Honorable
May 28, 2012

right now my ssd is my default drive and the only use I have for it is to run windows faster or something so windows 7 was going to be installed in there. (im only a little above average with tech stuff so excuse any dumb talk). Right now its my default drive and I want to switch it with my 1tb hard drive while keeping the windows 7 files on it and not ruining the whole purpose of the files being on there to run it faster.