Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Games
  • Temperature
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 27, 2010 9:47:22 AM

Hello,
Lately while I play Modern Warfare 2 mp for ~30 mins. All the computer stop working for about 30 seconds and then the game disconnects from the server.
I thought that this is a problem in Windows so I reinstalled windows 7 32bit and I got the same problem.
This doesn't occur every time I play, but it does occur sometimes..
Is there a tool to check if the temperature of the gfx is too high while running the game? or a tool to test if the temperature of the gfx is normal?

Thanks.

8800GT (no oc at all). E6750.

More about : stop working seconds playing modern warfare

a b Î Nvidia
March 27, 2010 9:54:34 AM

Hello and welcome to the forums :) 
Download GPU-Z and open the game and play for 5-10 minutes,then minimize the game(don't quit)and check the "Sensor" tab in GPU-Z and you can see your temps there
m
l
March 27, 2010 11:10:22 AM

is there a tool that runs something and check if everything is alright?
m
l
Related resources
March 27, 2010 12:51:43 PM

pris0nerr said:
Hello,
Lately while I play Modern Warfare 2 mp for ~30 mins. All the computer stop working for about 30 seconds and then the game disconnects from the server.
I thought that this is a problem in Windows so I reinstalled windows 7 32bit and I got the same problem.
This doesn't occur every time I play, but it does occur sometimes..
Is there a tool to check if the temperature of the gfx is too high while running the game? or a tool to test if the temperature of the gfx is normal?

Thanks.

8800GT (no oc at all). E6750.

I had the same problem the other day, and i suspect thousand of other people did to.

I tried to join a match, It loaded for like 10 minutes, then my PC froze and I had to do a manual reboot.

IW's having some sever issues.
m
l
a b Î Nvidia
March 27, 2010 3:02:45 PM

pris0nerr said:
is there a tool that runs something and check if everything is alright?

As i said GPU-Z is the best to test your software for checking your temps.
However running games/3Dmark is a good to test your VGA performance
m
l
!