Toshiba T3200 Portable - Manual? Info?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
September 20, 2004 3:02:48 AM

We've got a Toshiba T3200 here, would like to have a manual for it.
Anybody have one or know where to go to get information on this
ancient thing? We hear it's got a 286 in it, or similar.

Leland on behalf of Cullum and his computer
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 20, 2004 3:13:10 AM

lilandbr@scn.org (Liland Brajant Ros') writes:
> We've got a Toshiba T3200 here, would like to have a manual for it.
> Anybody have one or know where to go to get information on this
> ancient thing? We hear it's got a 286 in it, or similar.

Um, try a web search. Yeah, there was a 286 and a 386SX version
(designated T3200SX) if I remember correctly. I don't remember if
that model had a plasma display. If it did, it's still cool in some
ways. If not, it's a boat anchor.
September 20, 2004 10:49:45 PM

On 19 Sep 2004 23:13:10 -0700, Paul Rubin <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid&gt; wrote:

>lilandbr@scn.org (Liland Brajant Ros') writes:
>> We've got a Toshiba T3200 here, would like to have a manual for it.
>> Anybody have one or know where to go to get information on this
>> ancient thing? We hear it's got a 286 in it, or similar.
>
>Um, try a web search. Yeah, there was a 286 and a 386SX version
>(designated T3200SX) if I remember correctly. I don't remember if
>that model had a plasma display. If it did, it's still cool in some
>ways. If not, it's a boat anchor.

Three versions actually:

T3200 286/12
T3200SX 386SX/16
Both above used plasma screen

T3200SXC 386SX/20 with TFT active matrix screen

I can dig out all specs on these if you want, but no other info.
!