Toshiba T3200 Portable - Manual? Info?

We've got a Toshiba T3200 here, would like to have a manual for it.
Anybody have one or know where to go to get information on this
ancient thing? We hear it's got a 286 in it, or similar.

Leland on behalf of Cullum and his computer
2 answers Last reply
More about toshiba t3200 portable manual info

    lilandbr@scn.org (Liland Brajant Ros') writes:
    > We've got a Toshiba T3200 here, would like to have a manual for it.
    > Anybody have one or know where to go to get information on this
    > ancient thing? We hear it's got a 286 in it, or similar.

    Um, try a web search. Yeah, there was a 286 and a 386SX version
    (designated T3200SX) if I remember correctly. I don't remember if
    that model had a plasma display. If it did, it's still cool in some
    ways. If not, it's a boat anchor.

    On 19 Sep 2004 23:13:10 -0700, Paul Rubin <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:

    >lilandbr@scn.org (Liland Brajant Ros') writes:
    >> We've got a Toshiba T3200 here, would like to have a manual for it.
    >> Anybody have one or know where to go to get information on this
    >> ancient thing? We hear it's got a 286 in it, or similar.
    >
    >Um, try a web search. Yeah, there was a 286 and a 386SX version
    >(designated T3200SX) if I remember correctly. I don't remember if
    >that model had a plasma display. If it did, it's still cool in some
    >ways. If not, it's a boat anchor.

    Three versions actually:

    T3200 286/12
    T3200SX 386SX/16
    Both above used plasma screen

    T3200SXC 386SX/20 with TFT active matrix screen

    I can dig out all specs on these if you want, but no other info.

Laptops Computer Toshiba