Step two: The Opening
Brand new build thats never worked, and I can't get it to post
Step four: The Full Story:
Got all the parts and put them in the case, and I can't get any video on screen, don't get any beeps for errors but I also don't get the beep letting me know that the post has worked
Don't think these make a difference to my issue?
Case (for cooling issues)
ANY other parts. If you have an ipod plugged in, we want to know.
List all the steps you have taken to resolve this yourself. Number them.
1. Using 1 RAM stick
2. Switching sticks
3. Testing on bench
4. Changing PCIe slots for video card
5. Using the memok button, which is supposed to make all memory compatible
6. Removed video card, still no beeps
7. Removed RAM, so only CPU and HSF left, and getting a long beep and 2 short beeps... Which is apparently a video problem?
8. Removed RAM, so CPU, HSF and video card are left, and still get long beep and 2 short beeps
So I only get beeps when I have no RAM installed, but the beeps I get are for the video card, even if the video card is in... Would this be faulty RAM, a faulty motherboard or a faulty video card? Or is there anything else I can try