T@:FM _ Calendras Legacy - Aborts to desktop

I've gone as far as I dare to make things open resource wise
for this mission. Is there any T2 fan mission tweaks any one
knows in order to get that ah heck to load ?

OS : Win2kPro
Ram : 512 megs
Video : Ati AIW in 32bit color mode,
1024x768 mode with a picture loaded.
Active Desktop mode is disabled.
Sound : Default drivers for sb live value. Nothing I can do here.
Cpu : Intel p3 700mhz slot 1.

Windows Page for all drives 256 megs.

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

On 1 May 2005 22:04:36 -0700 Geneve said :

>I've gone as far as I dare to make things open resource wise
>for this mission. Is there any T2 fan mission tweaks any one
>knows in order to get that ah heck to load ?
>
> OS : Win2kPro
> Ram : 512 megs
>Video : Ati AIW in 32bit color mode,
> 1024x768 mode with a picture loaded.
> Active Desktop mode is disabled.
>Sound : Default drivers for sb live value. Nothing I can do here.
> Cpu : Intel p3 700mhz slot 1.
>
>Windows Page for all drives 256 megs.

I went back and turned off some of those check marks then it loaded.

Found out it is not the mission I am trying to find.

I was trying to locate, wether is as for T1 or T2 I am unsure.

There were zombies walking around. Also a very large white church surrounded by
a large partially ice covered moat. You could gain access to the
buidling by following the mote to a entrance with the iron gate dislodged
due to the ice.