KotP Episodes 5 - 9 Released!

frobber has just released the concluding episodes to his fantastic
series: Keeper of the Prophecies. I was part of the tesing team and I
can assure that this is one you dont' want to miss. It's fun,
challenging, and a great wrap to the story.

It clocks in at just over 130mb and only available via bit torrent at
this time. Go to http://thiefmissions.com/ for more details.

Griffin

"Craig Riekena" <craigsngs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:h0pc71p2v831g14greg880f4f1paq1qobv@4ax.com...
> frobber has just released the concluding episodes to his fantastic
> series: Keeper of the Prophecies. I was part of the tesing team and I
> can assure that this is one you dont' want to miss. It's fun,
> challenging, and a great wrap to the story.
>
> It clocks in at just over 130mb and only available via bit torrent at
> this time. Go to http://thiefmissions.com/ for more details.

Downloaded already, and now seeding! This should keep me busy until the T2X
is released. I only have to finish the fourth mission in the series (which
I'm not overly fond of, to be honest -- just not my kind of a mission) so I
can move on to these final episodes! The whole series is amazing, though.

- Mika L

On Mon, 2 May 2005 22:09:35 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>Downloaded already, and now seeding! This should keep me busy until the T2X
>is released. I only have to finish the fourth mission in the series (which
>I'm not overly fond of, to be honest -- just not my kind of a mission) so I
>can move on to these final episodes! The whole series is amazing, though.
>
>- Mika L

I found the fourth mission to be very frustrating...until I got used
to the gravity..then it was fun bouncing around and over the baddies.

Griffin

On Mon, 02 May 2005 12:36:40 -0500 Craig Riekena said :

>frobber has just released the concluding episodes to his fantastic
>series: Keeper of the Prophecies. I was part of the tesing team and I
>can assure that this is one you dont' want to miss. It's fun,
>challenging, and a great wrap to the story.
>
>It clocks in at just over 130mb and only available via bit torrent at
>this time. Go to http://thiefmissions.com/ for more details.
>
>Griffin

If someone can make it available via FTP I don't mind reposting that to the
newsgroups.

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Geneve wrote:

> On Mon, 02 May 2005 12:36:40 -0500 Craig Riekena said :
>
>>frobber has just released the concluding episodes to his fantastic
>>series: Keeper of the Prophecies. I was part of the tesing team and I
>>can assure that this is one you dont' want to miss. It's fun,
>>challenging, and a great wrap to the story.
>>
>>It clocks in at just over 130mb and only available via bit torrent at
>>this time. Go to http://thiefmissions.com/ for more details.
>>
>>Griffin
>>

> If someone can make it available via FTP I don't mind reposting that to the
> newsgroups.

I can put it in my winmx sharing folder. Would that help?
Albert

On Tue, 03 May 2005 11:26:45 GMT Albert Conklin said :

>Geneve wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 02 May 2005 12:36:40 -0500 Craig Riekena said :
>>
>>>frobber has just released the concluding episodes to his fantastic
>>>series: Keeper of the Prophecies. I was part of the tesing team and I
>>>can assure that this is one you dont' want to miss. It's fun,
>>>challenging, and a great wrap to the story.
>>>
>>>It clocks in at just over 130mb and only available via bit torrent at
>>>this time. Go to http://thiefmissions.com/ for more details.
>>>
>>>Griffin
>>>

>> If someone can make it available via FTP I don't mind reposting that to the
>> newsgroups.
>>

> I can put it in my winmx sharing folder. Would that help?
>Albert

Hmmm was it this file set ?

KotP5-9_v1b.zip

?

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

On 3 May 2005 06:01:35 -0700, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 03 May 2005 11:26:45 GMT Albert Conklin said :
>>
>>Geneve wrote:

>>> If someone can make it available via FTP I don't mind reposting that to the
>>> newsgroups.
>>>

>> I can put it in my winmx sharing folder. Would that help?
>>Albert
>

>Hmmm was it this file set ?
>
>KotP5-9_v1b.zip
>
>?
Yes, that's it.

On Wed, 04 May 2005 00:09:44 +0100 Spud said :

>On 3 May 2005 06:01:35 -0700, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:

>>> I can put it in my winmx sharing folder. Would that help?
>>>Albert
>>

>>Hmmm was it this file set ?
>>
>>KotP5-9_v1b.zip
>>
>>?
>Yes, that's it.

Ok then I got the right one.

Oh I am looking for the previos levels for this series next then.

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Geneve wrote:
(snip)>
> Ok then I got the right one.
>
> Oh I am looking for the previos levels for this series next then.

They can be found here:
http://thiefmissions.com/
This next link is sorted by T2 FM's and Alphabetical
http://thiefmissions.com/search.cgi?search=&sort=title&search=%2Bgame=t2#m

These are the titles, date posted and size of the file

Keeper of the Prophesies Ep 2: Hallucinations 2003.08.09 45.8MB
Keeper of the Prophesies Ep 3: The Insurrection 2003.08.09 26.2MB
Keeper of the Prophesies Ep. 1: The Enterprise 2003.08.09 48.1MB
Keeper of the Prophesies Ep. 4: Oracle of the Prophets 2003.12.20 40.8MB

Albert

On Wed, 04 May 2005 11:37:06 GMT Albert Conklin said :

>Geneve wrote:
>(snip)>
>> Ok then I got the right one.

One thing I did not understand was when i was going thru the church ir whatever
it was called. Some of the downward slopes I lost health points.

Garret complained with a sound and I did not see anything to hit him.

So dont know why half of his health was taken away.

Geneve

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

"Craig Riekena" <craigsngs@yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:h0pc71p2v831g14greg880f4f1paq1qobv@4ax.com...
> frobber has just released the concluding episodes to his fantastic
> series: Keeper of the Prophecies.

Well, I took the bull by the horns and finally finished the fourth episode
today (on Expert). Didn't even bother finding all the loot, I just wanted
it to be over with.

It is an interesting mission, and certainly a different one, I grant that --
and it seems to continue the story nicely. But I really dislike missions
like this where once you figure out what you're supposed to do, you have to
go through the same motions over and over and over and over again. There's
just no point whatsover, other than annoying the hell out of the player.
Well, at least me. This mission could've been so much better, had it not
been for the annoying 'lather-rinse-repeat' shtick.

Many people seem to like it, though, so perhaps I'm too critical of it.
After all, it offers a different kind of an experience, it's innovative in
some ways, has a strange feeling to it, it's technically very good, and as
polished a mission as the other missions in the series have been. And the
ending is....well, I _did_ like that. Again something I didn't expect to
see, but it was interesting. Not sure it felt like Thief, but hey, artistic
freedom and all that.

Now I'm starting on the final episodes, and the fifth one already feels like
a breath of fresh air! This is more like it, and I'm really looking forward
to it. On the whole, 'The Keeper of the Prophecies' series is one of my big
favorites, and I'm eager to see how the story will unfold.

- Mika L

On Wed, 4 May 2005 16:27:18 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>Now I'm starting on the final episodes, and the fifth one already feels like
>a breath of fresh air! This is more like it, and I'm really looking forward
>to it. On the whole, 'The Keeper of the Prophecies' series is one of my big
>favorites, and I'm eager to see how the story will unfold.
>
>- Mika L

Glad to hear that you got through it, Mike. I'm interested to hear
your impressions.

Griffin

"Geneve" <a@n.com> kirjoitti viestissä:d5bld801o21@drn.newsguy.com...

> One thing I did not understand was when i was going thru the church ir
> whatever
> it was called. Some of the downward slopes I lost health points.
>
> Garret complained with a sound and I did not see anything to hit him.
>
> So dont know why half of his health was taken away.

Garrett still has poison in his blood, remember? So look for those health
potions. There are a few around, but you have to search high and low...

- Mika L

On Thu, 5 May 2005 08:02:50 +0300 Mika Latokartano said :

>"Geneve" <a@n.com> kirjoitti viestissä:d5bld801o21@drn.newsguy.com...
>
>> One thing I did not understand was when i was going thru the church ir
>> whatever
>> it was called. Some of the downward slopes I lost health points.
>>
>> Garret complained with a sound and I did not see anything to hit him.
>>
>> So dont know why half of his health was taken away.
>
>Garrett still has poison in his blood, remember? So look for those health
>potions. There are a few around, but you have to search high and low...
>
>- Mika L

No I sure did not know about this at the time.

I just recently picked up :

===quoting pieces of another thread here so===
Geneve wrote:
(snip)>
> Ok then I got the right one.
>
> Oh I am looking for the previos levels for this series next then.

They can be found here:
http://thiefmissions.com/
This next link is sorted by T2 FM's and Alphabetical
http://thiefmissions.com/search.cgi?search=&sort=title&search=%2Bgame=t2#m

These are the titles, date posted and size of the file

Keeper of the Prophesies Ep 2: Hallucinations 2003.08.09 45.8MB
Keeper of the Prophesies Ep 3: The Insurrection 2003.08.09 26.2MB
Keeper of the Prophesies Ep. 1: The Enterprise 2003.08.09 48.1MB
Keeper of the Prophesies Ep. 4: Oracle of the Prophets 2003.12.20 40.8MB

Albert
===========

Below are the files I picked up a few minutes ago. My quota is used
up for today so other zips will have to wait till I can get them.

Enterprise21a.zip
Halluc_v1d.zip
Insur_v1f.zip
KotP_Book1_v2a.zip

It has been a real long time since I played the older levels and
looks like some here I did not know about either.

I remember in a older mission waking up at the bottomn of something
and a keeper came by and left some weapons or something and Garret
had fallen asleep several times? Then he made his way around and then
got into the church thing.

The mission bugged me because of the half open gates/grills all over
the place,. Sure was annoying having to walk nearly forever to
get around that place.

Pretty church but too much walking around....

Geneve