4890 crossfire + BFBC2 problems

I have a beast computer with core i 7 dominator ram watercooling ect and I can run Battlefield Bad Company 2 on a single card with the settings on high and the AS and AA on 4x and it runs fine if I enable the crossfire it begins to lagg horribly flicker horribly and has overall no performance until I lower the settings and resolution. I reinstalled the OS clean install of everything including the cards ect. Im running the 10.3 drivers because I was running the 10.1's when I first noticed the problem. Any ideas as to why this happens or what can be done to keep the performance level as high as I enjoy with a single card?
8 answers Last reply
More about 4890 crossfire bfbc2 problems
  1. stitous said:
    what can be done to keep the performance level as high as I enjoy with a single card?

I think you answered your own question there

more then likely the game simply does not support cross fire yet, which is common to fairly new games
  2. well it does actually but thanks for the attempt at answering I would prefer to hear from someone who knows the cards
  3. Do u already tried swapping the card each one to the different PCI-E slots?
  4. no as per the watercooling and tremendous dificulty that would cause
  5. If you dont has an answer please dont try to help
  6. the cards are worx fine with every game and video. they arent faulty or improperly installed
  7. stitous said:
    the cards are worx fine with every game and video. they arent faulty or improperly installed

no offense but why don't you go post this on the Battlefield Bad Company 2 tech forum? I'm sure you would find more useful information there.
  8. cool I didnt know that such a thing existed
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Crossfire Graphics