Low profile PCI/PCI-E

I have a low profile chasis and need to provide video to 3 monitors. I'm wondering what the solution you would recommend is? I have 3 slots available... 1 PCI, 1 PCI-E, 1 I have no idea what it is. So 3 different slots but need to provide video to 3 monitors at a reasonable cost. Desktop is only used for standard office use. Not graphics or games.

Thanks in advance!
Aldan
10 answers Last reply
More about profile
  1. That explains the cheap price tag, lol.

Cheers!
  2. Thanks, @ct1615 did you have a card recommendation that had a display port? or can you actually use the Diamond BV200 and BV300 together to run accross 3 displays I wonder? One would utilize PCI and the other PCI-E. Sounds like the lowest cost solution but if it wouldn't work it would be a huge waste of shipping!
  3. Thanks, I'll look into that!
  4. A single HD5570 would be another option. Sapphire has a Display Port model:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102875
  5. @RazberyBandit...not sure how that single HD 5570 gets me triple display???
  6. You'd need one display port monitor, one DVI, and one VGA. That or 3 DVI/VGA monitors along with the required converter so you can actually use the Display Port output from the card.
  7. Tried to find the 5470 but that Newegg.com link doesn't resolve when I click it so I searched for the product on their site and others to no avail. Is it an HD radeon 5470?
  8. No wonder... thanks for the help!
Ask a new question

Read More

Matrox Monitors PCI Express Graphics Product