Great photos of Tibet, Mongolia, India, Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment, rec.photo.film+labs, rec.photo.misc (More info?)

Hi Eric,

Such interesting countries and cultures.... they're on my "list of
places to visit before I die". :D

Thanks for sharing the photos.
Jules
---
Shuttertalk
http://www.shuttertalk.com

Eric wrote:

> This site has some amazing pictures of Everest, Tibet, Nepal, India, and
> Mongolia. Please critique them.
>
> Eric
> http://ericbolz.com

What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

rein karp wrote:

> Eric wrote:
>

>>This site has some amazing pictures of Everest, Tibet, Nepal, India, and
>>Mongolia. Please critique them.
>>
>>Eric
>>http://ericbolz.com
>

> What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

Is your browser having a bad hair day? Mine's not, and there's a bunch
more than two.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.film+labs,rec.photo.misc (More info?)

"rein karp" <rkarp@rkarp.com> wrote in message

> What pictures??? promise of 5000, only two available

Now you're just being silly.