T2FM-Keeper of the Prophicies Episode 6 nudge needed!!

I should ask in the forum, but I decided to ask here. On Expert level,
what are we suppose to do after the conversation that Alyshia and
Frantcisious (sp) has?
Albert

"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:IzWee.43796$AE6.32374@tornado.texas.rr.com...
> I should ask in the forum, but I decided to ask here. On Expert level,
> what are we suppose to do after the conversation that Alyshia and
> Frantcisious (sp) has?
> Albert

You must make sure that Alyshia makes it safe to your apartment. There's a
scroll somewhere that tells where she can be found. She patrols the streets
for a while, and eventually makes her way towards the apartment. She won't
make it without your help, though. The streets are filled with assassins
and guards. It's very, very tricky, but also very cool trying not to be
seen and helping Alyshia out from the shadows, clearing a path for her. It
was kind of confusing, I have to admit, and she's hard to find (or at least
I thought so), and even easier to lose again in the twisted streets
(remember, you can't be seen by her, or the mission will fail).

Keep many saves at different positions.

Good luck!

- Mika L

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

On Sat, 7 May 2005 07:47:00 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
<mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

>"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> kirjoitti
>viestissä:IzWee.43796$AE6.32374@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>> I should ask in the forum, but I decided to ask here. On Expert level,
>> what are we suppose to do after the conversation that Alyshia and
>> Frantcisious (sp) has?
>> Albert
>
>You must make sure that Alyshia makes it safe to your apartment. There's a
>scroll somewhere that tells where she can be found. She patrols the streets
>for a while, and eventually makes her way towards the apartment. She won't
>make it without your help, though. The streets are filled with assassins
>and guards. It's very, very tricky, but also very cool trying not to be
>seen and helping Alyshia out from the shadows, clearing a path for her. It
>was kind of confusing, I have to admit, and she's hard to find (or at least
>I thought so), and even easier to lose again in the twisted streets
>(remember, you can't be seen by her, or the mission will fail).
>
>Keep many saves at different positions.
>
>Good luck!
>
>- Mika L

The scroll in in the Attorneys' reception area. It's the next room,
and you have to go through it on your way out.

I'd recommend playing in Normal the first time, Hard the second, and
Expert last. After the conversation, Francitius positions himself in
different places for each difficulty, and as it gets harder more
assassins are added, so each difficulty plays differently. Tip - get
up on the roofs - there are plenty of ladders, and you can climb most
drainpipes. Also save often ;-)

Spud wrote:

> On Sat, 7 May 2005 07:47:00 +0300, "Mika Latokartano"
> <mika.latokartano@REMOVETHIS.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:
>

>>"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> kirjoitti
>>viestissä:IzWee.43796$AE6.32374@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>>
>>> I should ask in the forum, but I decided to ask here. On Expert level,
>>>what are we suppose to do after the conversation that Alyshia and
>>>Frantcisious (sp) has?
>>>Albert
>>
>>You must make sure that Alyshia makes it safe to your apartment. There's a
>>scroll somewhere that tells where she can be found. She patrols the streets
>>for a while, and eventually makes her way towards the apartment. She won't
>>make it without your help, though. The streets are filled with assassins
>>and guards. It's very, very tricky, but also very cool trying not to be
>>seen and helping Alyshia out from the shadows, clearing a path for her. It
>>was kind of confusing, I have to admit, and she's hard to find (or at least
>>I thought so), and even easier to lose again in the twisted streets
>>(remember, you can't be seen by her, or the mission will fail).
>>
>>Keep many saves at different positions.
>>
>>Good luck!
>>
>>- Mika L
>

> The scroll in in the Attorneys' reception area. It's the next room,
> and you have to go through it on your way out.
>
> I'd recommend playing in Normal the first time, Hard the second, and
> Expert last. After the conversation, Francitius positions himself in
> different places for each difficulty, and as it gets harder more
> assassins are added, so each difficulty plays differently. Tip - get
> up on the roofs - there are plenty of ladders, and you can climb most
> drainpipes. Also save often ;-)
Thanks Mika and Spud! I read the scroll shortly after I posted this.
Playing on Expert and trying to stay a step or two ahead of Alyshia to
take out the assassins and guards and it is no walk in the park. :)
Albert

On Expert level, I can not find Francitious (sp). Also, if Alishia made
it home safe, how do I take care of the Counsellor?
Albert

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

On Sun, 08 May 2005 04:47:45 GMT, Albert Conklin
<aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:

>On Expert level, I can not find Francitious (sp). Also, if Alishia made
>it home safe, how do I take care of the Counsellor?
>Albert

On Expert level Only: About 10 minutes after Alisha leaves the pub the
second time, Franticius (and three swordsmen) appear at the back of
the pub and follow hers route down over the North Bridge and through
the industrial area to Garrett's apartment.

If Alisha doesn't kill him, you have to "arrange" an accident eg.
..
..
..

..
..
..
..
..
..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
He is killed in a fireworks explosion.
He drowns by falling in the Pond..
He is crushed by the elevator in the barn.
He is squashed by the trap door bridge east of the barn.
He is shot by the hidden archer in Garrett's apartment. (If the archer
is asleep you can wake him by shooting out both windows.)

Spud wrote:

> On Sun, 08 May 2005 04:47:45 GMT, Albert Conklin
> <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>On Expert level, I can not find Francitious (sp). Also, if Alishia made
>>it home safe, how do I take care of the Counsellor?
>>Albert
>

> On Expert level Only: About 10 minutes after Alisha leaves the pub the
> second time, Franticius (and three swordsmen) appear at the back of
> the pub and follow hers route down over the North Bridge and through
> the industrial area to Garrett's apartment.
>

> If Alisha doesn't kill him, you have to "arrange" an accident eg.
(snip)

Spud,
So, does that mean I have to go back to the pub and wait for Alisha to
leave again?
Albert