Menu fade in/out option?

Somewhere in my travels through XP setup, I swear that I saw a 'switch' to
set, so that sub-menus, etc. either pop right up as you hover over an item,
or fade in and fade out. I can't find this now. Was I on drugs? I'd rather
have things pop on and off than suffer through a slow, jittery fade. Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about menu fade option

    No, you weren't on drugs. <g>

    Right click My Computer and select Properties
    On the Advanced tab Select Performance--Settings
    It's on the Visual Effcts tab

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "Jim Wood" <JimWood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Somewhere in my travels through XP setup, I swear that I saw a 'switch' to
    > set, so that sub-menus, etc. either pop right up as you hover over an
    > item,
    > or fade in and fade out. I can't find this now. Was I on drugs? I'd
    > rather
    > have things pop on and off than suffer through a slow, jittery fade.
    > Thanks!

    Thanks, Mark,

    I knew I wasn't nuts... really!

    Jim

    "Mark Dormer" wrote:

    > No, you weren't on drugs. <g>
    >
    > Right click My Computer and select Properties
    > On the Advanced tab Select Performance--Settings
    > It's on the Visual Effcts tab
    >
    > Regards
    > Mark Dormer
    >
    > "Jim Wood" <JimWood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Somewhere in my travels through XP setup, I swear that I saw a 'switch' to
    > > set, so that sub-menus, etc. either pop right up as you hover over an
    > > item,
    > > or fade in and fade out. I can't find this now. Was I on drugs? I'd
    > > rather
    > > have things pop on and off than suffer through a slow, jittery fade.
    > > Thanks!

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP