Menu fade in/out option?

January 1, 2005 8:07:01 PM

Somewhere in my travels through XP setup, I swear that I saw a 'switch' to
set, so that sub-menus, etc. either pop right up as you hover over an item,
or fade in and fade out. I can't find this now. Was I on drugs? I'd rather
have things pop on and off than suffer through a slow, jittery fade. Thanks!

More about : menu fade option

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 4:03:33 PM

No, you weren't on drugs. <g>

Right click My Computer and select Properties
On the Advanced tab Select Performance--Settings
It's on the Visual Effcts tab

Regards
Mark Dormer

"Jim Wood" <JimWood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somewhere in my travels through XP setup, I swear that I saw a 'switch' to
> set, so that sub-menus, etc. either pop right up as you hover over an
> item,
> or fade in and fade out. I can't find this now. Was I on drugs? I'd
> rather
> have things pop on and off than suffer through a slow, jittery fade.
> Thanks!
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 4:03:34 PM

Thanks, Mark,