Sign in with
Your question

How Bad is my Cable Management?

Last response: in Motherboards
January 3, 2011 5:29:37 PM

So heres the video, I can barely reach anything with the psu cord or adapters, so stiff cords, or just dont have room, will this work for the 8 pin plug for the CPU: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd7CvvRv_2Y

Thanks

More about : bad cable management

a b V Motherboard
January 3, 2011 5:51:52 PM

Not that bad, but it could improve alot. I've seen much worse.

Lemme guess... NZXT HADES!
m
l
January 3, 2011 6:06:35 PM

wiinippongamer said:
Not that bad, but it could improve alot. I've seen much worse.

Lemme guess... NZXT HADES!

okay. actually phantom. But close
m
l
Related resources
a b V Motherboard
January 3, 2011 6:09:49 PM

Yea knew it was nzt because of the fan layout and mobo cutouts look.
m
l
January 3, 2011 6:12:56 PM

wiinippongamer said:
Yea knew it was nzt because of the fan layout and mobo cutouts look.

so do you think it will function all okay and nothing will go wrong, i changed it a little bit, what do you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNf04KOYMYs
m
l
a b V Motherboard
January 3, 2011 6:28:15 PM

I recommend buying some fan grills for the inside so the cables don't interfere with it spinning. Try routing as much cables as you can through the back, if they can't reach the mobo connectors then buy more extension, that case has lots of wire management potential.

What psu is that BTW?
m
l
January 3, 2011 6:43:00 PM

wiinippongamer said:
I recommend buying some fan grills for the inside so the cables don't interfere with it spinning. Try routing as much cables as you can through the back, if they can't reach the mobo connectors then buy more extension, that case has lots of wire management potential.

What psu is that BTW?

oh okay, I should do that then, KINGWIN LZG-850 850W
m
l
a b V Motherboard
January 3, 2011 6:48:22 PM

Well there won't be any problems if you just leave it like that aside from bad airflow, which means higher temps
m
l
a b V Motherboard
January 3, 2011 6:51:20 PM

From your second vid isnt that cable long enough to be routed behind the mobo tray?
m
l
January 3, 2011 6:54:53 PM

yes but there is no where to bring it back threw, like it would go through one of the holes to the back plate side, but theres no where o bring it back threw, it would just give me less length
m
l
!