Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 DMI pool data stuck plz help me out!

Tags:
  • Chipsets
  • Windows 7
  • DMI
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
a b V Motherboard
January 4, 2011 11:20:11 AM

Hello i just installed windows 7 32 bit 64x and my pc keeps stuck on dmi pool data i got a acer aspire dont know if it is at more acers and i dont really know what to do im not formilluar whith bios so i dont really know what to do. my windows 7 cd wont boot to repair it. i already tried to reset the configuration of the bios but it only loaded 1 thing and then it got stuck again. so can some one help me out? i tried to read the other forms but i just didnt get what they ment whith it so can you explain it a bit better? step by step?

More about : windows dmi pool data stuck plz

Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
a b V Motherboard
January 4, 2011 11:29:35 AM

none can help me out?
July 2, 2013 7:36:46 PM

Anonymous said:
Hello i just installed windows 7 32 bit 64x and my pc keeps stuck on dmi pool data i got a acer aspire dont know if it is at more acers and i dont really know what to do im not formilluar whith bios so i dont really know what to do. my windows 7 cd wont boot to repair it. i already tried to reset the configuration of the bios but it only loaded 1 thing and then it got stuck again. so can some one help me out? i tried to read the other forms but i just didnt get what they ment whith it so can you explain it a bit better? step by step?

!