Keeper of the prophecies episode 2

Just been playing Keep of the Prophecies episode 2: Hallucinations. Trouble
is, every time I get to the end of the long-winded (but interesting)
briefing, it crashes to desktop.

Anyone else had this problem? It doesn't appear to be mentioned as a known
bug in the text file.
6 answers Last reply
More about keeper prophecies episode
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 23:26:09 +0100 Paul Harris said :

    >Just been playing Keep of the Prophecies episode 2: Hallucinations. Trouble
    >is, every time I get to the end of the long-winded (but interesting)
    >briefing, it crashes to desktop.
    >
    >Anyone else had this problem? It doesn't appear to be mentioned as a known
    >bug in the text file.

    You're just experiencing a "Hallucination"

    (grin)

    --
    "If confused why this or that is going on."
    "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

    Are you playing on XP SP2?

    I noticed an increased amount of crashes anf freezes, after
    i got a computer with XP SP2 on it That was not the case
    on my old one with the standard XP installed.
    Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from
    that moment on the crash/freeze-incidents multiplied; Restart- start
    thief2-load game-walk some steps and open a box----freeze! I
    reinstalled version 1.0 again to get back to a tolerable situation

    <paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote:

    >Just been playing Keep of the Prophecies episode 2: Hallucinations. Trouble
    >is, every time I get to the end of the long-winded (but interesting)
    >briefing, it crashes to desktop.
    >
    >Anyone else had this problem? It doesn't appear to be mentioned as a known
    >bug in the text file.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Nope. Win2k SP4 here.

    "flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in message
    > Are you playing on XP SP2?
    >
    > I noticed an increased amount of crashes anf freezes, after
    > i got a computer with XP SP2 on it That was not the case
    > on my old one with the standard XP installed.
    > Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from
    > that moment on the crash/freeze-incidents multiplied; Restart- start
    > thief2-load game-walk some steps and open a box----freeze! I
    > reinstalled version 1.0 again to get back to a tolerable situation
    >

    > On Tue, 10 May 2005 23:26:09 +0100, "Paul Harris"
    > <paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >Just been playing Keep of the Prophecies episode 2: Hallucinations.
    Trouble
    > >is, every time I get to the end of the long-winded (but interesting)
    > >briefing, it crashes to desktop.
    > >
    > >Anyone else had this problem? It doesn't appear to be mentioned as a
    known
    > >bug in the text file.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:05:36 GMT flupp said :

    >Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from

    Which executabkle did you use to come all the way from

    1.0 to 1.18 ?

    Thank you.

    Geneve

    --
    "If confused why this or that is going on."
    "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message news:d62d7e01qsp@drn.newsguy.com...
    > On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:05:36 GMT flupp said :
    > >
    > >Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from
    >
    > Which executabkle did you use to come all the way from
    >
    > 1.0 to 1.18 ?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >

    > Geneve
    >

    > --
    > "If confused why this or that is going on."
    > "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

    There is nothing else available than the one patch that brings it to 1.18.

    This doesn't mean that 17 patches have come out before that, in case you
    wondered.

    --
    Barnaby
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    i was wrong, the patch took me from the original 1.07 20 1.18

    On 13 May 2005 07:22:38 -0700, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:

    >On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:05:36 GMT flupp said :
    >>
    >>Some days ago i patched thief2 to version 1.18 ( from V 1.0), from
    >
    >Which executabkle did you use to come all the way from
    >
    >1.0 to 1.18 ?
    >
    >Thank you.
    >

    >Geneve

Desktops Games Video Games