Windows XP Parallel install Cleanup

Hi,
I had to do a parallel install of XP Pro on one partition and now I want to
clean it up! Can anyone help me find a safe way of fully removing the old OS
and all of the unnecessary files/folders associated with it...thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about windows parallel install cleanup

    Take a look here. # 20
    http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#two

    "TwoCool51" <TwoCool51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I had to do a parallel install of XP Pro on one partition and now I want
    > clean it up! Can anyone help me find a safe way of fully removing the old
    > OS
    > and all of the unnecessary files/folders associated with it...thanks!

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP