Windows XP Parallel install Cleanup

Hi,
I had to do a parallel install of XP Pro on one partition and now I want to
clean it up! Can anyone help me find a safe way of fully removing the old OS
and all of the unnecessary files/folders associated with it...thanks!

Take a look here. # 20
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#two

"TwoCool51" <TwoCool51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I had to do a parallel install of XP Pro on one partition and now I want
> clean it up! Can anyone help me find a safe way of fully removing the old
> OS
> and all of the unnecessary files/folders associated with it...thanks!

TRENDING THREADS