1) May Payne 3 is 30GB. Battlefield 3 is 15GB. GTA 4 is 17GB. Standard console ports are 9GB.
2) 1080p rips are 8GB for a 90min film
3) 720p rips are 5GB for a 90min film
4) I won't even start with porn.
5) Voila! Time for a new 3TB.
I find 1080p and 720p rips to be overly high quality unless watching on a 36"+ monitor, the compressed 700MB rips do tend to be distracting to watch depending on the exact film and settings the ripper used, but 1.34GB rips are very acceptable even on 17"-30" displays.
And following your size scale, presuming you have the specific games listed plus 5 council ports, 20 1080p rips, and 50 720p rips you are at 517GB, plus 20GB for windows and 10GB in music, and 5GB in documents, 5GB in photos, you are still at 567GB...are you suggesting that you have 2.25TB of porn?