Need help

hi dear i m using a dsl connection whih i share with my neighbour friend i recently cometo know that he made a work group and he has full access on my computr too plz help me how i remove this work group or how i block him ? most of tiems he got access to my pc and close my applications plz help me
2 answers Last reply
More about need help
  1. Are you using Windows 7? If so:

1. Click on Windows Start button (bottom left on task bar)
    2. On the bottom where it says "Search programs & folders" - type in "Network"
    3. One of the results should be "Network and Sharing Center" - click that link
    4. On the new window that popped up - towards the bottom click on the link that says "Choose homegroup and sharing options"
    5. Click on "Leave the homegroup..."
    6. A pop up will ask you to confirm - click on "Leave the homegroup" again
  2. wordsworthian said:
    Are you using Windows 7? If so:

1. Click on Windows Start button (bottom left on task bar)
    2. On the bottom where it says "Search programs & folders" - type in "Network"
    3. One of the results should be "Network and Sharing Center" - click that link
    4. On the new window that popped up - towards the bottom click on the link that says "Choose homegroup and sharing options"
    5. Click on "Leave the homegroup..."
    6. A pop up will ask you to confirm - click on "Leave the homegroup" again

dear thank u for ur prompt reply actually i m using windows xp but i tried as u sais but i cant find "Network and Sharing Center" in the result plz help me i shall b very thankful to u waitng for ur reply
Ask a new question

Read More

LAN Connection DSL Networking