No-CD Patch?

On 14 May 2005 21:55:04 -0700, "tolsen64" <tolsen64@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does a No-CD patch exist for either thief gold or thief II? If so,
>where can I find them?

Don't need one for Thief Gold - just edit the install.cfg file to remove
all references to the cd-rom. (I think that's the file name. Don't have
TG installed right now.)

For T2 check out http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On 14 May 2005 21:55:04 -0700 tolsen64 said :

>Does a No-CD patch exist for either thief gold or thief II? If so,
>where can I find them?

Dont know about thief gold no cd patch.

However there is kind of a good mode patch for thief gold. HA !

loads of fun.

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001

On 12 Jul 2005 11:34:12 -0700, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:

>On 14 May 2005 21:55:04 -0700 tolsen64 said :
>>
>>Does a No-CD patch exist for either thief gold or thief II? If so,
>>where can I find them?
>>

>Dont know about thief gold no cd patch.
>
>However there is kind of a good mode patch for thief gold. HA !
>
>loads of fun.

Thief 2 here : http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/essentials.htm

For Thief Gold, open install.cfg and remove the line that states the
cd-path

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:12:33 +0100, Spud <spud@tatties.com> wrote:

>On 12 Jul 2005 11:34:12 -0700, Geneve <a@n.com> wrote:
>
>>On 14 May 2005 21:55:04 -0700 tolsen64 said :
>>>
>>>Does a No-CD patch exist for either thief gold or thief II? If so,
>>>where can I find them?
>>>

>>Dont know about thief gold no cd patch.
>>
>>However there is kind of a good mode patch for thief gold. HA !
>>
>>loads of fun.
>

>Thief 2 here : http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/essentials.htm
>
>For Thief Gold, open install.cfg and remove the line that states the
>cd-path

I remember responding to this post in May when it was written. I wonder
why Geneve resurrected it? ;P

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:12:33 +0100, Spud
> <spud@tatties.com> wrote:

>>>Dont know about thief gold no cd patch.
>>>However there is kind of a good mode patch for thief
>>>gold. HA !
>>>loads of fun.
>>
>>Thief 2 here :
>>http://www.keepofmetalandgold.com/essentials.htm
>>For Thief Gold, open install.cfg and remove the line
>>that states the cd-path
>
> I remember responding to this post in May when it was
> written. I wonder why Geneve resurrected it? ;P

She's been absent from here since about that time.