Fitting 2.5" Velociraptor in P183...

G

Hello,
I've got a P183 and have 3 2.5" Velociraptors, however the case only has 2 mounts (in the upper section) for mounting 2.5" drives.

The lower section can hold 4 3.5" drives sitting on their sides vertically, but Antec don't provide any mounts.

I've emailed them and all I've got is silence, and being in Australia, I don't want to start calling them yet.

Anyone solved a similar problem, or know of a mounting bracket that can fit the lower drive unit of the P183?

Cheers
Andy

G

Hello,
I've got a P183 and have 3 2.5" Velociraptors, however the case only has 2 mounts (in the upper section) for mounting 2.5" drives.

The lower section can hold 4 3.5" drives sitting on their sides vertically, but Antec don't provide any mounts.

I've emailed them and all I've got is silence, and being in Australia, I don't want to start calling them yet.

Anyone solved a similar problem, or know of a mounting bracket that can fit the lower drive unit of the P183?

Cheers
Andy

Thanks guys, going to get the Lian Li and see if it fits. Also a guys at PCDIY is going to try to order something that fits for me.