Sign in with
Your question

Rookie needs a monitor

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 30, 2010 4:55:45 AM

I need a monitor bad. As of right now my gaming TV consists of one from the 90's. I know absolutley unacceptable. The only requirements are its gotta be able to be hooked up to my desktop (xfx radeon 5770 card btw) and my xbox 360. i would like to keep it as low cost as possible but I know im not looking at a $150 monitor. please help

More about : rookie monitor

a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
March 30, 2010 7:24:39 AM

I can only give you some information but not a monitor/TV recommendation if you live outside Germany, because I am not familar with prices outside Germany :
You can connect all kind of monitors with your graphic cards, you can even connect a TV with HDMI connector to it.
If you already have an LCD TV or Plasma TV at home, you can use it as monitor without buying a monitor.
XBOX360 can also be connected to a LCD monitor if you have the right cable (you can buy this), which match your monitor, either HDMI or HD-VGA-AV cable.
A monitor or TV should do just fine for games.

If you are living in germany and really want a monitor : try to take a look at those monitors from Hanns G. They produces good quality monitors with fair prices.

m
l
!