Sign in with
Your question
Solved

HD5770 XFX XXX Puchase help

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 30, 2010 9:31:43 AM

Hello guys i hope im not in the wrong section.
Im planning to buy a HD5770 XFX XXX Edition http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

I have a paypal account ive sent $ to US with this paypal account and bought "nx" from this game "maplestory" but i have my paypal registered with my mexican credit card HSBC, if i pick the paypal option in newegg.com they'll deliver to my address but i live in mexico and they dont deliver to mexico.

So yea heres the thing, my brother's GF is going to US soon for a weekend and shes going to her friend house i was wondering if theres any way to pay with a mexican credit card (VISA HSBC) and give newegg her friend address so they deliver to her address? will this work?

Btw, if theres any cheaper n better graphic card or any other cheaper place n easier where i can buy this graphic card tell me please :) 

Thanks for the help ~

More about : hd5770 xfx xxx puchase

a c 130 U Graphics card
March 30, 2010 9:55:15 AM

Bad link, but I'd grab the VAPOR-X one right now, from Sapphire.

You won;t be able to pay in another currency on Newegg.
m
l
March 30, 2010 10:10:30 AM

shadow187 said:
Bad link, but I'd grab the VAPOR-X one right now, from Sapphire.

You won;t be able to pay in another currency on Newegg.

Are you sure about the VAPOR-X? the XFX XXX edition is abit overclocked and i been reading good stuff about it

and what do you suggest me to do? the GPUs are expensive in mexico n shes going to US for a weekend i can give her the money
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a c 130 U Graphics card
March 30, 2010 11:47:12 AM

You could give her the money and she could order it, that's about the only way.

The Vapor-X is a better-cooled variant of the card. Overclocking the card yourself is extremely easy, and it'll run very nice.
March 30, 2010 10:08:32 PM

Best answer selected by iPunket.
m
l
!